Monday 19 December 2016

Happy Christmas

As you know the Country View Crafts theme this month is, unsurprisingly, Christmas! For my second project this month I made a page in one of my small journals. I started by painting the page with blue paint and then stamping on some holly leaves. I then coloured them in. The 'before' picture is below! I then added a black stencilled border to the bottom to act as a shelf and then added six parcels to sit on it!  little banner stamped with one of Emma Godfrey's sentiment stamps finished it off. I think you could use this as a card or tag for a present - don't you?!
Thank you, as always, for popping by

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully traditional ...wishing you a blessed Holiday Season :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Gabrielle, I love these colours for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx