Thursday 15 February 2018

Anything But Cute

Its Miriam again, here to share my second project of the month.

I hope you are loving the inspiration as much as I am.

Here is my second project


I think we can certainly say that 'cute' does not feature in this, and I had great fun making it!

Pop over to my blog to see how I created this panel.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the Challenge for this month.  Don't forget, you could be in with a chance of winning a voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy Crafting!
Miriam


4 comments:

  1. Looks great Miriam. Like how you chopped up the shape! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Mirian, the colours go so well with the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background for Seth Apter's dies and stamps!!! I love the colours!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx